3/30/2004

Wes Clark meetup

I'm somewhat disappointed that the Clark meetup for Buffalo was automatically cancelled, because only 4 people voted for a venue. I sincerely hope that we local Clark people might meetup again in the future. I think that we should maintain our identities as Clark supporters as we help John Kerry win the White House in November. We took a candidate who had never before sought political office, and turned him into a front-runner in a mere three months. That's a pretty big feat. Wes Clark was the one who made it ok to be a democrat and strong on defense. After the near-miracle we pulled off with Clark, imagine what effect we could have on the Kerry campaign. Although I urge all of my fellow Clark supporters actively to join the Kerry effort, It'd be nice to strategize Clark-centric ways to get Kerry's message out there. Maybe in May.

No comments: