11/01/2004

I endorse John Kerry

I don't subscribe to the idea that we must choose the lesser of two evils. We only have a choice to get rid of an evil, and replace him with some new blood. Some new ideas. Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? Unless you're really wealthy, I doubt that you are. I look forward to an America that re-engages with the rest of the world in a positive way. I look forward to reestablishing and strengthening our traditional alliances around the world. I look forward to a thoughtful and pragmatic foreign policy. I look forward to a White House that will unflinchingly defend our national security, while at the same time protecting and strengthening our national interests. I look forward to a time where we solicit our allies' assistance not by insults, but persuasion. I look forward to a return to a time where preemptive war would only be fought where there was a clear, unassailable objective for which all other options had been exhausted, and for which an exit strategy exists. I look forward to a President who takes counsel from his advisors, informs himself about situations, and is thoughtful when making decisions. I look forward to a President who restores our standing in the world. I look forward to a renewed faith in America and its bodies and processes. I look forward to a further marginalization of hateful fringe groups - no matter their position on the political spectrum. I look forward to an administration that keeps its eye on the ball and never forgets what's important. I look forward to an administration that takes bold action and can also recognize and learn from its own mistakes. I look forward to an administration that seeks not to polarize the country further, but instead seeks to unite us towards common, attainable goals. Please. If you feel as I do, don't forget to vote tomorrow - November 2nd. And if you can, please help out in any way you can, for as much time as possible. Also - join us at 9pm for a party at Ellicott Square headquarters to celebrate the election of John Kerry and John Edwards. BuffaloPundit: "WNYers, GET INVOLVED TODAY! Local Kerry HQ: Ellicott Square Building 295 Main Street, Suite 115 Buffalo, New York 716.853-2511 "

No comments: