12/29/2004

Passive Aggression

I'm in a pissing match over on the WNY Coalition for Progress yahoo group with some guy who decided to attack me without naming me directly. Don't be passive-aggressive about it - just attack me. Point your finger at me and tell me what you think. It's about the "not a damn dime day" which I've taken to calling the "Brodo Boycott" or "Hooray for Leninism day". I'm being indirectly called out for not abiding by doctrinal homogeneity. I really can't take zealots. On either side of the aisle. Zealots don't see the forest for the trees. Zealots don't listen to reason. Zealots are counterproductive to whatever movement they want to advance, because the vast majority of Americans are not zealots and will resist zealous action and language. And I though progressive liberals were supposed to be so open to differing viewpoints and ideas. Instead, I get leftist Seans Hannity. How depressing.

No comments: