10/14/2004

New name

This blog started back in September 2003 as "Western New York for (Wes) Clark". When Clark dropped out of the race in March 2004, it became the "Clark Democrat", in the hopes that Clarkies would remain as a somewhat cohesive group of Democrats who were particularly concerned about National Security issues. I don't really think that's happened. The fact that Clark meetups halted in March underscores that. When Kerry chose Edwards as his running mate, I changed the name again to "Western New York for Kerry/Edwards." Well, the election is only about 3 weeks away. I think I'm going to continue this blog when it's done. Therefore, I've changed the name to "BuffaloPundit" because this blog contains my opinions about things political, and I'm doing it from Buffalo. Unfortunately, I can't switch the domain from "wny4clark.blogspot.com" as far as I can tell. If anyone knows that I'm wrong, please let me know.

No comments: